The Ocean House Reservation Information & Policies
- A 30% deposit (minimum one night) is due at the time of reservation to guarantee the reservation. Full payment is due on arrival.
- All room rates are based on double occupancy. Suites are based on four people.
- The charge for each additional guest is: Peak Season (June 18 – Sept 5): $25 adult, $10 children; Quiet Season: $10 adult, $5 children.
- Rooms are subject to minimum stays during the summer season and at various times during the year. Please check with reservations for further information.
- All rates are subject to the current 9% Maine Lodging Tax. Rates are subject to change. *Holiday rates apply.
- Sorry, no pets.
- AAA discount (10%) accepted 5/1 – 6/30 and 9/6 – 10/31
Ocean House Policies
Check in Time: 3pm • Check Out Time: 10am
A 30% deposit (minimum one night) is due at the time of reservation to guarantee the reservation. Full payment is due on arrival.
Should you need to cancel, refunds will be made when a cancellation notice is received up to 14 days prior to your arrival date for rooms. There will be an automatic $50.00 processing fee for any cancelled reservation. If a cancellation is made within 14 days prior to your arrival, then an automatic one night charge will be applied. Cancellations or changes made after check-in are subject to a 100% penalty.
The Ocean House not allow smoking in any rooms or on the balconies. In consideration of our non-smoking guests, children, and staff, we ask that guests smoke in designated smoking areas only. Smoking in a guest room will result in a $250 cleaning fee. Thank you for your cooperation.
Reservation Change Requests:
Any changes made to a reservation at anytime are subject to a $15 service fee. This includes changes to dates and room types. This excludes adding days onto a reservation and upgrades.
Each building has only one parking space per unit. There is no parking for extra visitors or after check-out time. We can only park one car per room.
Sorry, we do not allow pets.
Other Policy Details:
Rates are based on double occupancy and subject to change. All rates are subject to the current 9% Maine Lodging Tax. Minimum lengths of stay are required at various times throughout the year. Resort facilities are for registered guests only. We have no facilities available for extra visitors or after check-out.